Monday, December 4, 2023

Pounce and Layer For Beautiful Stenciled Cards with A Colorful Life Designs


I was thrilled to say YES when asked to be the guest dt member at A Colorful Life Designs for the month of December because I love their stencils! I had so much fun playing with all the gorgeous stencils and pouncing on color and embossing ink for the many cards I share in my newest video here. I am going to share a couple of the cards each week this month while I am GDT and here is some good news for you: 

YOU CAN SHOP AT A COLORFUL LIFE DESIGNS ALL MONTH WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE "KARENH" AND SAVE 10%! 

I recently won a whole set of Pouncers from Picket Fence Studios and show in the video how to easily pounce on bright colors and also embossing ink so we can use embossing powder and even attach foil with Brutus Monroe's Foil Reactive Embossing Powder! Here is the card I make step by step in the video: 


I show in the new video how to easily pounce on red ink and then pounce on embossing ink with Brutus Monroe's Foil Reactive Embossing Powder that will grab the foil (also from Brutus Monroe) to make this cool layered flame card. The fun stamped sentiment is also from A Colorful Life Designs and I layered that too with red and black ink. Here is another card I made with many of the same products: 


This slimline card was made with the same stencil, foil and Foil Reactive Embossing Powder but I think I might have forgotten to use my powder tool first so I have speckles of foil. I love the grunge foil look so am happy with this card too. As you probably know, after foiling there is lots of beautiful color left on the foil and with a toner sheet that can be saved, but then the flames would be black. I used a colored toner sheet from Pink & Main instead of a black one and this is the result:


I cut the double foiled piece into strips, glued on a black slimline card base and added a sentiment on both from Simon Says Stamp.

I love how all these cards turned out and hope you will watch the new video here to see how to make these and many, many more layered pounced cards. I will post them all this month on the blog and on my social media sites, so watch for those. 

No comments: