Monday, December 11, 2023

Crealies Circle Layers of Beauty


I love playing with unique layering dies like the Frame and Inlay Nina die set from Crealies and in my newest video here I share three cards and how to make the one above. The layering die pieces were attached and raised above a circle cut from the same pretty floral designer paper. The card itself is a gatefold easel card cut with another innovative die from Crealies. Here is a view of the inside of this card: 


Positives and negatives on a card are a great way to add interest and this is the concept I used to create this card:


I cut the die set twice out of blue and silver patterned mirror card and mixed and matched the pieces for a fun look. I also chose to raise some of the layers for more interest and depth.


I thought the die set would make a fun circle rocker and love how this card turned out! I used the same floral pattern paper on the background and the Frame and Inlay - Nina pieces once again with the pattern flowing from the background in the raised pieces. 

I had great fun playing with these unique dies from Crealies for my new video. Remember if you are in the USA you can find these and many other Crealies at the Frantic Stamper Website. And of course all the dies are also available at the Crealies website here. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your shaped cards are all so beautiful and well designed.