Wednesday, December 20, 2023

More Solar Paste Embossed WOW Cards


I love how this card turned out that I made in the new video here with Simon's Hurley's Solar Paste, a 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders and the LOVE letters eclipsed. I had so much fun creating metallic shifting 3D embossed backgrounds, I made 9 cards to share in the new video! 

Here are 4 more cards with a few details on each one below the picture:



I used a Sizzix 3D embossing folder, 3 colors of Solar Paste on black cardstock and a vertical greeting from Crealies on this fun fold card. 



After I applied several colors of the Solar Paste to a black piece of cardstock, I embossed it with a Tim Holtz Sizzix alphabet 3D embossing folder. I cut a gold frame (from Kat Scrappiness), embossed it with the same embossing folder and raised it up when attaching in the same location as the card front. 


The embossing folder with matching die cuts is from Simon Says Stamp, the sentiment die is from Karen Burniston, and I added spatters created with the gold Solar Paste and water. 


And this embossing folder with matching dies is also from Simon Says Stamp.

I had so much fun creating all these gorgeous cards for my new video and hope they encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: