Tuesday, December 19, 2023

More Layered Stencil Cards With A Colorful Life Designs


I am the guest dt member at A Colorful Life Designs in December, and I had a great time creating many layered and pounced cards for my video here. I am posting a couple each week all month and here is some great news for you:

YOU CAN SHOP AT A COLORFUL LIFE DESIGNS ALL MONTH WITH MY DISCOUNT CODE "KARENH" AND SAVE 10%! 

On the card above I applied blue ink through the gorgeous Lined Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. I also applied peach ink through the Radiant Star stencil from ACLD and put the two together on a square card base.


I was excited to try pouncing on embossing ink with a Pouncer from Picket Fence Studios and found them to be much easier to use for this purpose than regular blending brushes as I show in the video. This stencil set is called Layered Fall Foliage, but I decided to go with purple leaves and the somewhat transparent Distress Wilted Violet Embossing Glaze from Tim Holtz for the layers on this card. The sentiment and the bling are all from A Colorful Life Designs.

No comments: