Thursday, March 7, 2024

Blue Knight Rubber Stamps Silhouette Dancing Girls


I have the great honor of being a guest designer this month for Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and this week we are all featuring the new Silhouette Dancing Girls stamp set. The girls are so sweet  in different sizes and I created a stenciled color block background to stamp them on for my first card. 


I started this card with the Dictionary Page background stamp from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and then stamped the dancing girls with embossing ink before adding translucent Distress Embossing Glaze Powders in three colors. The sentiment strips are from a beautiful stamp set called Did You Know. 

Be sure to check back each Thursday this month as I continue to share cards made with the gorgeous new stamps from Blue Knight Rubber Stamps.

No comments: