Monday, March 11, 2024

Never Know What is Going to Pop Up From Karen Burniston!


I have been a fan of Karen Burniston and her pop up dies for years and in my newest video here I share many cards made with the newest release. My favorite of the new dies are the Tea and Coffee Pop-Up and Borders die sets, and here is one of the cards I made with them:


The teapots and cups are from the new Tea and Coffee Borders set and the Hugs border die is from Penny Black. Look at what pops up when the card is opened:


The steam and tea bag move on an arm as the card is opened! Here is the coffee cup version I made in the video to show you step by step how easy these are to make:



The coffee cup sentiment die is from Tutti Designs and the large Thinking of You die is from Papertrey Ink. Of course the best way to see the details and movement on these cards is to watch the full video, but here is a mini video showing these two cards:


(If you are a subscriber and reading this in your email, the mini videos do not show up with my subscription service, so just click on the title and go to the actual blogpost itself.)

No comments: