Wednesday, March 6, 2024

More Toner Foiled Beauty Without Expensive Hot Foil Dies or Machines


Here is another version of the fun fold with new Deco Foil colors that I demo how to make in my newest video here. As I show, Deco Foil has many new colors of foil in their Color Harmony collections and Gina  K Designs has new White Poly-Glaze Sheets to capture all that gorgeous foil without any waste. Here is another card I shared with Deco Foil's Toner Card Fronts, new foil and White poly-Glaze for the 2nd run through my MINC:


But what if you don't want black or white for the 2nd color? There is now another choice - multi-colored toner sheets from Pink & Main. Look at the flowers in this card- the second foiling with the left over foil are pink and blue, not white or black because I used a Color Art Toner Sheet from Pink & Main.


Pink & Main has many other toner foil products too, and on these masculine cards I used their Big Happy Foilable panels and new colored foils from Deco Foil:


After watching, I hope I have reminded you how fun toner foil can be as an alternative to hot foiling!

No comments: