Monday, March 4, 2024

Toner Foil Beauty- No Specialty Dies Needed!


Did you put away any toner foil you had when the hot foil craze hit? I think you will be amazed as I was at all the new inexpensive and innovative toner foil products available now that I share in my newest video here. I start out  by showing the TEN new foil collections from Deco Foil called Color Harmony. Each package has 4 different colors and patterns of transfer foil with 5 sheets of each color! So each package could make 40 card fronts and I show how easy that is by demoing the techniques and steps taken to make this tri-fold card:


I also feature many new Toner Card Fronts from Therm O Web like this one from Unity, and how not to waste any of the gorgeous foil by running it through the laminator or MINC a second time. Here is an example of that using the black toner sheets that have been available for years:



Both of these cards feature the beautiful new Coral Watercolor Deco Foil and a lovely Wild Garden Toner Card Front from Unity and Deco Foil, and took only seconds to make. But what if we didn't want the flowers to be black? As I show in the new video, Gina K Designs has come out with White Poly-Glaze Sheets that can be used instead of the black toner sheets to grab the rest of the foil and here is another look at the card I demoed that with in the video:


I also share the template and how to make this pretty tri-fold card with the new Ocean Hearts Deco Foil.  Here is another pair of cards with that same gorgeous foil and another Deco Foil Toner Card Front called Lavish Lace:



Aren't those just beautiful? And soooo easy to make! In the new video here, I share many more cards and toner foil products and how easy and inexpensive these cards are to make without any specialty dies or hot foiling machines. I hope you will watch and then give some of the techniques and products a try!

1 comment: