Wednesday, March 13, 2024

What's Popping Up and New from Karen Burniston?


I have made many pop up animals with the amazing Ball Pop-ups and Add On Animal dies from Karen Burniston, and in this release she has added Set 6 that makes adorable bunnies and chicks! This is a card for one of my grandsons, and here is a pix of the front of the card which features the new Easter Borders and layered Happy Easter die sets:


I also made the chick for my other grandson and here is where he will find that:


My kids and grandkids are coming here for Easter to celebrate that and another special day, so Grandma is planning an Easter egg and basket hunt. The best place to see all the fun pop up action and details of these projects is in my newest video here, but here is a mini video of them too:


(If you are a subscriber and reading this in your email, the mini videos do not show up with my subscription service, so just click on the title and go to the actual blogpost itself.)


This card features 3 more of the new die sets in this release including the Lorna Label Pop Up that makes it so easy to create a pop up scene like this one:

 
I used the new Beach Elements and Tiny Accessories 4 die set as well as older animal sets from Karen Burniston on this fun card. 



No comments: