Friday, March 1, 2024

Many More Cards From the Pinkfresh Studio Create and Connect Weekend


One of my favorite designers in the whole world is Yana Smakula from Ukraine and she taught us how to make several cards with the new Lantern Botanicals stamps, dies and stencils available now at Pinkfresh Studios here in their new release. The rest of the products we received are going to be released soon we were told, but this set is available now. I decided to use a One Light from Pear Blossom Press to light up my lantern in the second card and here is a picture of that;


It was such a bright sunny day here that the light does not show up as well as it does IRL but I am not complaining:) Here are a couple more cards I made with this set and all the other amazing supplies we received: 



One of the sets we received were citrus slices stencils, stamps and dies and I decided to add a glitter gel to my last stenciled layer to get candy fruit slices. This partial die cut edge design was one of the extra make and takes for this set.

Here are three cards I made with the Berries and Blossoms dies, stamps and stencils we received:




Pretty Pink Posh was a guest company this weekend in this event hosted by Pinkfresh Studios, and here are two card I made with their Hummingbird Floral Stamp set and dies along with a fun Stacked Scallops stencil set:


Wow- right? I highly recommend you check out the upcoming events at Pinkfresh Studios and get in on the fun of receiving all the fantastic product and inspiration! 

I am entering the orange slices card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: