Monday, March 25, 2024

Foolproof Press Plate Frame and Background Techniques


Press plates for the Spellbinders BetterPress System are popping up all over the place from many different companies. The selection is amazing! In my newest video here I share many cards made with press plates from many different companies such as Pinkfresh Studios shown above. I show how to make the background with two layers of the Breezy Blossoms Press Plate and the cover plate technique. The Heart Rays cover plate is from Kat Scrappiness. Here is a look at the inside of this card I made in the video with more pretty pretty press plates from Pinkfresh Studios:



I show how to make a double plaid background with the fun Stippled Plaid Press Plate from Pinkfresh Studios. The heart was created with a Kirigami Heart Die from Anna Griffin and here is a look when the cord is pulled up showing the layered "forever" sentiment from Gina K Designs:


I also shared a couple other cards with these same techniques and press plates:




The flowers on the Pinkfresh Studios Breezy Blossoms Press Plate colored with layered stencils which are very easy to color with as I show in the video here. I am giving away a Pinkfresh Studios Hot Foil plate which will work in your BetterPress system or in any hot foil machine on my Instagram account here. Just comment on the picture of the prize before 4/1/24 and you could win!

No comments: