Friday, April 19, 2024

Classy Sophisticated Thank You Notes with Spellbinders Press Plates


My nephew is getting married this summer and I had volunteered to make the thank you notes for the bride-to-be's wedding shower. I showed her the elegant "Thank You" Copperplate Sentiment Press Plate from Spellbinders as well as the Mirrored Arch Nested Sprigs Press Plate. She picked her colors and I made these thank you notes with the BetterPress Cotton Paper Panels. It is so easy to use the Spellbinders BetterPress System that the 55 cards did not take too long to make. Here is a close up of the classy thank you notes I made:


It is hard to show in a photograph, but the press plates from Spellbinders create a debossed letterpress look that is very lovely. I added a little brown and greens inks with my blending brushes and the bride-to-be is thrilled with her thank you notes I made.



No comments: