Monday, April 1, 2024

More Spellbinders Betterpress and Mirrored Arches


Spellbinders did it again- they hooked me with some of the gorgeous releases in March so I just had to go back again and get some more. The Luxe Backdrop and Border 3D embossing folder was so pretty and unique, and this is a quick card I made with it. I had received some of the Mirrored Arches release and just had to go back and get the Mirrored Arch Labels layered die set. Here are a few of the cards I made with that die set and other Mirrored Arch products:



Adding that die set to the Mirrored Arch BetterPress plates just takes the cards to a whole new level. I also couldn't resist the Floral W and Sentiment Press Plate for easy classic sympathy cards:


All I did after pressing the W and sentiment was die cut the shaped card and add some pearls. Here is another card I made with the W and the Mirrored Arch Labels dies:


I also loved the Copperplate Sentiment BetterPress Plates I received and had to go back and purchase the "Thinking of You" as that is my favorite cardmaking sentiment. Perfect for so many reasons. Here is a card I made with colored mirror card, the Thinking of You Copperplate and the Mirror Arch Nested Sprigs press plate:


Spellbinders knocked it out of the park with these March releases and I highly recommend you check them out here. 

No comments: