Thursday, April 18, 2024

More Waffle Flower Postage Collage Backgrounds and One Bonus Card


I need a bunch of graduation cards this year and found a fun layered stencil from Pretty Pink Posh that I added the school colors to. The sentiment is from Karen Burniston. But what made them much more interesting is the Waffle Flower Postage Collage die I cut each one out with. Here is a picture of all the cards I made in the various school colors:



I am featuring the Waffle Flower Postage Collage die on all the cards I share this week. I couldn't resist the new Winnie The Pooh dies, stamps and paper from Impression Obsession  and was able to make some fun cards combining those with the background collage die. Here is another card I made with all of them:


And here is a bonus Pooh card I made with the adorable dies, stamps and paper:



1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card designs! I love the Pooh ones.