Monday, April 29, 2024

Great Gift Card Giving With Crealies Gift Cards

I love to give and received gift cards especially when they are presented in a unique way. In my new video here I share many ways to give gift cards made with Crealies dies. Here is the fractured 5 x 7 card I made step by step in the video as well as another version in different colors:

 

I used the new Gift Card Sliders to create a slot for the gift card and also to create a place for a secret message.

My favorite of the new Give A Gift Card die sets are the Gift Card With Slots because of their hands which can be used to hold the gift cards. I was reminded of an American expression “hands down” which means absolutely or positively and I used the cursive writing Alpha set #5 to say that on the card front created with the Frame & Inlay Wendy set.

 

Here is the inside of this card with the hands holding the gift card and a sentiment created with another Alphie die set.

Here are a couple more gift card holders I created in just minutes with the new Give a Gift Card Bag and Gift With Bow:

 


I attached the bow to the inside piece with a gift card (held in place with removable glue dots) so the present can be pulled out with the bow. To see all of these projects and how easy they are to make, watch the new video here. 

 I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website here OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website here.

I am entering my second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

 

No comments: