Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Guy's Cards with Hero Arts and Other Products


I participated in the Hero Arts Spring Stamp-along recently and here are a couple cards I made with supplies and inspiration after the weekend. One thing I really like about Hero Arts Stamp-alongs are you can choose to buy the class supplies or not. The cost of the classes are very reasonable either way and usually I wait until after the classes to see which of the supplies I really need. 

Ralph Tyndall designed a stamp and die set that looks just like old fashioned composition notebooks and the classes showed several ways to use it creatively. I made a card with the large background stamp and with 3 mini notebooks. Then I made a more colorful notebook card here:




I never have enough guys cards so I also used a new die and embossing folder set from Open Studio/Memory Box to make the background on this card and then added some beer die cuts for an easy quick card perfect for Father's Day. 

No comments: