Monday, April 22, 2024

Great Gift Card Giving Anytime of the Year!


I love to give and receive gift cards any time of the year because the recipient can choose exactly what they want! In my newest video here, I share many ways to present gift cards. Many of the gift cards are given in Creative Cards Giftables like this pair:




This set was made in just minutes with the Creative Craft Products Pretty parcel Gift Card Holder Die Set as I show in the video. I also show step by step how to make a gift card purse like these:


I made a Christmas version of this purse I designed to give gift cards in step by step in the video. Here is a look at the inside of each of these:



The layered sentiments on both cards are from Karen Burniston. I had fun making these projects and share even more in the new video and in a video next week featuring Crealies dies.

No comments: