Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Love You Card with Die-Versions Dies

Hope you are having a great weekend! It's my turn to post a card on Die-Version's blog and mine, and I am sharing this  romantic card I created with Die-Version’s dies. I die cut the Oriental Screen die twice in a light and dark green and offset them slightly when attaching to a white A2 card base. I noticed that some of the pieces that fall out of the die cut background were the capital letter I, so I decided to say I Love You on my card. I used the dancing couple from Die-Version’s Trellis die for the love part. This card is for my husband and we love to dance together.

Remember you can get a 15% discount on any of Die-Version’s great dies by simply using my discount code karen15 when you check out at the Die-Versions website (unless the dies are already on sale.)

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning and gorgeously elegant card Karen!!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great die background the way you offset it. I think it showcases the couple perfectly.