Friday, June 10, 2016

BLOGS 4 BOOBIES WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!




The auction for my project below (see this blog post) created for Blogs 4 Boobies to raise money for the fight against breast cancer is over and the winner of the purse and card below is Susan who left this winning bid: 


I will bid $32. 

Thanks so much Susan for your generous donation to the Susan G Komen Foundation! I will be in touch to get you your project after the pledge is paid.


I put the names of all the bidders besides Susan in a bowl and my husband drew the winning name for the prize package from Tonic Studios. He drew the name of Jane Luxem who left this bid and comment: 

Love your projects, Karen. I will bid $15.00. 
Jane Luxem


I will be in touch to get you your prize! Thanks to everyone who commented and bid and to Skipping Stone Designs for hosting this wonderful blog bounce for a great cause!

2 comments:

Jane Luxem said...

Thank you!!!! Woo hoo!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cool card and handbag! Congrats to the winner and the bidder!