Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Glitter and TP - Great Combo


I have been experimenting with a new technique using toilet paper and embossing folders. If you are interested in the details on how to do it, you can check it out here in this blog post.  On this one, I put the ink on the other side of the embossing folder so the color shows up in the leaves, not the background. I tore the edges of the dried tp piece and attached it to a blue card base. I die cut Memory Box's new little floral bird out of black cardstock and attached it to sticky paper, then added white glitter. I colored the bird with markers and cut it out. I added a die cut sentiment to complete the card.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Amusing Challenges.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow Karen, I would of never guessed that that was toilet paper! Great card!

designbydonna said...

Beautiful card. But I chuckle every time I think about sending someone a card made with toilet paper. Really am going to give that a try.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous use of the technique Karen - a lovely card as a result.
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

A very lovely card.