Friday, June 24, 2016

It's Almost the 4th of July!

It’s Crackerbox Palace Friday and today I am sharing a 4th of July card I made for a very special person with Crackerbox Palace stamps. Hard to believe it is almost the 4th of July- I say it every year- where does the summer go so fast? I was playing with a new technique using toilet paper and designed this card with one of my favorite Crackerbox Palace silhouette stamps showing a patriotic parade of kids. We loved to be part of the parades in my small town where I grew up so this stamp just makes me smile. I explained this technique and shared the source where I learned it in this blog post on my blog. For this card I used an embossing folder from Darice for the top tp part and also punched some stars from the tp piece as well. I stamped CBP’s 4th of July Parade in black on the red card base for a fun partriotic card.  

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I've always liked that stamp too. Fun card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the texture in the TP panel and stars - a striking card Karen
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice card for the holiday!