Saturday, June 22, 2019

Bright Rosa Fern Border Die Set First Look


When I saw all the new dies just released by Paula Pascual in her Bright Rosa collection, the one I knew I just had to get was her Fern Border set. There are 16 dies in this set and it sells for around $20 which is very reasonable. I have no time to make any super duper cards right now with a big trip next week and a huge To Do list, but I just had to take a few minutes and cut all the dies and put them on a card so I could share with all my friends including you. The largest fern cuts a beautiful border on a 5 x 7 card and I simply cut all of them and put them on this card.



Aren't those fern dies just gorgeous? I can't wait to play more with all three of the Bright Rosa sets I received and to get some more dies in this collection and others to come. Watch this space....

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Just beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card with all that foliage on it.