Monday, June 24, 2019

Video and Guest DT- Masculine and Feminine Big Gift Tagzz With Crealies Stamps, Stencils and Dies


I often give gift cards as gifts and love making unique cards and tags to give them in. I am honored this week to the be the Guest DT on the Crealies blog and had so much fun creating with their awesome dies, stamps and stencils as I share in my newest video here. 


I made a feminine version for a special coffee lover and a masculine mixed media version. On both large tags I used Nuvo Expanding Mousse for awesome texture and show how to do that in the video. Here are the backs of the large tags with the gift cards tucked in ready to give:



Crealies is located in The Netherlands and the first time I ordered I was a little nervous to see how long it would take to get my order. But I can share the service is excellent as are their prices. To see how easy it is to use the Crealies large tag dies and other dies as well as their stamps and stencils to make these fun gift tags, click here to watch the video. Here is a list of the Crealies products used as well as links:
   Partz die cutting / dies no. 12, DIY tools / Tools for men   

      

       

Thanks for your visit today and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos. Thanks too for helping me #share the joy of creativity!



1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tags and congratulations on your guest spot.