Friday, June 14, 2019

Sneak Peak of Next Week's Video Quilt Cards


I had so much fun making quilt cards with my new Quilted Triangles Die from Our Daily Bread for next week's video, I have two extra cards to share today as a sneak peak. I show in the video (which is live Monday the 17th) how easy it is to use this die set to make fun quilt cards. I had a previous quilt die set that I used once and swore never to use it again because it was so difficult to figure out where the pieces went! This die set is beautifully stitched and the sized triangles can go into any of the same size openings. I did the first card in patterned flowers, pink and white and adding a pink butterfly and "thinking of you" from Sue Wilson of Creative Expressions. 

My second card was made in shades of peach and green and is prettier IRL. Come back Monday for more quilted cards with this great die set from Our Daily Bread (now known as Divinity Designs.)