Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Quilted "Wishing" Cards from my Newest Video


I am loving a new quilt die I recently purchased from Divinity Designs and it is so easy to make beautiful quilted patterns with it, I made a bunch of cards for my newest video here. I show that ease in the video with this card and the "Wishing" Die and stamp set has many stamped options to choose from.


 This quilt I made with Altenew's Painted Fantasy Wide Washi Tape and the layered sentiment die is from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. 

I love the expression "Wishing You Well" and was so happy to find it in this die and stamp set from Divinity Designs. To see how easy these cards are to make and many more samples with these great dies, watch my newest video here. Thanks for visiting here, watching and subscribing at my YouTube channel and for helping me #share the joy of creativity.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful quilt designed cards.