Friday, June 21, 2019

First Cards With Brand New Bright Rosa Dies!


I am huge fan of Paula Pascual from watching her demos both on TV and at Creativation and was so happy to see her recent release of her very own line of dies called Bright Rosa! The dies are unique and imaginative and I wanted them all! But I settled for three sets to start with and today's cards were made with this Butterfly Band and Border bundle. 



To be honest, I am going out of town next week and have a very long To Do list before I leave, so have no time to design any complicated cards. I intend to do more designing and show the versatility of these new dies in a video, but for now I simply cut all the dies from each set for simple cards. But I love how my first card turned out simply cutting the Butterflies Border dies and making a 5 x 7 Thinking of You card. The dies cut beautifully and you can cut a border on either or both sides of the butterfly border. I added a "thinking of you" sentiment die from Sue Wilson Designs and some gems from Gina Marie Designs (didn't have pink so I colored the white ones with a pink Copic.)


I bundled the Bright Rosa Butterfly Border and Band sets when I purchased them from Craft Stash to save a little money. The dies come from the U.K. and I got three large die sets for $60 which included shipping so that is not too expensive. I will play with more ways to use the large band when I have time, but for this quick card I simply die cut all the dies from the set and created a pop out butterfly on the inside of a 5 3/4" square card. The beautiful floral cardstock is from Crafter's Companion. 

I am entering the first card in Scrapy Land's current Anything Goes challenge (inside die is from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.)

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is gorgeous Karen. Love that new die set. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge #116. :-).

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love all the wonderful butterflies.