Monday, June 17, 2019

Video - Die Cut Crazy Series - "Wishing You" Quilted and Shutter Cards


I am die cut crazy and have so much fun designing with all the awesome dies that are available from my favorite companies! In the video I posted today I feature a "Wishing" die and stamp set from Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread) on all the cards I share. Here is the one of the cards I show how to make in the video:  


It is a gatefold card with a belly band with the "Wishing" die cut and a butterfly. The pretty pink paper was created with Altenew's Painted Fantasy wide washi tape over pink cardstock. Look at the fun surprise when the card is opened: 


To see how easy this card is to make and many more samples with these great dies, watch my newest video here. Thanks for visiting here, watching and subscribing at my YouTube channel and for helping me #share the joy of creativity.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You do such awesome interactive card designs. I suck at that type.