Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Motion Crafts Animation Flip Books



If you follow me, you know I am a huge fan of Motion Crafts animation stamps and dies and recently they came out with a brilliant new way to create animation with their stamps - flip books! They have two awesome sets of stamps as well as all the products needed to make easy and fun flip books. 


I have created two flip books so far and am sharing a card I made for my Flip the Monkey flip book. It is a gatefold card with a belly band and the "Big Hugs" die is from Neat & Tangled. In the center of the card is a shutter opening created with a die from My Favorite Things:


On the back is a place to sign on the belly band and a pocket for the flip book:
Here is a picture of the Unicorn Flip book I made with other super cute set of flip book stamps from Motion Crafts:


It is impossible to show the animation of the monkey and unicorn jumping up and down in still pictures, so here is a mini movie of the two flip books I have made so far with the Motion Crafts flip book stamp sets:


I bet you know someone who would love a little flip book with cute monkeys or unicorns! I am not a big fan of coloring so am sharing how cute the books can be even without coloring all the cute animated animals. But if you have fun coloring, just think how awesome your flip books could be! 

No comments: