Thursday, October 3, 2019

Couple More Autumn Colored Cards with An Inexpensive Designer Paper Hack


I love all the cards I made with napkins for my newest video and this burlap look napkin is as pretty as any designer paper and cost pennies for 6 cards! I die cut a layered "happy" and raised it for the eclipse look which I love to use on many of my cards. The "thanksgiving" is a die from Karen Burniston. Here is a picture of the inside of this card and that "give thanks" was also on the dinner sized napkin I attached to white cardstock.


I used that same "eclipse" technique for the "hello" and also stitched leaves on this card. The leaves are on the lower left, upper left and right and match the background so closely they are hard to see in this picture.

Want to see how easy it is to make this lovely fall colored cards? I share how and many cards in my newest video here.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and you certainly have a good source for lovely napkins to make them with.