Monday, October 21, 2019

Video - Stargazer Set of Cards in an A2 Sized Gift Box


In an earlier blog post here, I showed a box of cards I had designed and promised to make a video showing how I created the gift box perfect for A2 sized cards. In today's video, I share how I made the box and cards for this gift for a special friend.

The link above did not have a tutorial for the box, so I searched for some more help and found this helpful tutorial. However, that one was not for my favorite size of cards which is A2 (or 5 1/2" x 4 1/4") so I played around with the measurements and created my own box as I show step by step in my newest video here.

I show the template and step by step how to make the box, but if you want a picture you can pin, here are pictures of my template:



The box I create in the video and all the cards feature Stargazer Foil patterned paper from The Paper Studio and a beautiful butterfly die from Tim Holtz for Sizzix. The "for you" die on the box is from Tonic Studios and all the stamped sentiments on the cards are from a set called Brushed Wishes by Stampendous. I also added some of the gorgeous foiled Stargazer paper to the envelopes for a lovely gift set.


I love to give sets of cards for gifts and these were easy to make and fit perfectly into the matching box. To see exactly how to make the box for A2 cards, watch the video here. 

Thanks for your visit here and for your support of my YouTube channel, and thanks, too, for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

No comments: