Tuesday, October 8, 2019

More Triple Time Cards with Patterned Paper and Designer Toner Sheets



In my newest video I share how to update the older Triple Time technique with newer products like XXL layered dies from Crealies and stencils. The two cards I am sharing today also show lovely layered cards with designer paper and Designer Toner Sheets. My first card above features double dotted rectangle dies from Crealies, designer paper from Crafter's Companion and the peace die is from Suzanne Cannon for Quietfire Designs. I used a bit leftover stitched patterned paper and a sentiment die from Creative Expressions on the inside of the card:

The Peppermint Twist in the background of this card and that continues into the square die cut pieces was created with the new Peppermint Twist Brutus Monroe/Therm O Web Designer Toner Sheets and his new Red Static foil. I die cut three squares out of the background with square double dotted dies from Crealies and layered them on the next size up square double dotted die. The center square was raised on pop dots with the wish for "sweet Christmas Wishes." The sweet die is from Karen Burniston and Christmas Wishes is from Creative Expressions. To make that part easier to read, I attached it to vellum on the raised square. 

I love taking an older technique and updating it with newer cardmaking tools and supplies to make it easier and fresh. To see how I made these Triple Time cards, watch the video here.

No comments: