Friday, October 18, 2019

Stepping Up My Stenciled Holiday Cards with Glitz Glitter Gel


All week long here on my blog I am featuring cards I made with new holiday stencils from A Colorful Life Designs as part of a video hop where you could win one of TEN $15 gift certificates from our generous sponsor! To see all 8 cards I made and earn a chance at winning, watch my video here and comment with my secret word  before October 22, 2019. 

When I want to step up my stenciled cards I add Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gel through the stencil after sponging on some inks. I am usually a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas card colors, but for this one I stepped outside my box and used pastels through the Striped Baubles ACLD stencil before adding white Glitz Glitter Gel for some awesome sparkle. I die cut JOY using Kat Scrappiness Condensed Alpha Dies and popped the letters back in for the eclipse look. "Wishing You" is a die from Memory Box. 


This peppermint joy card was created with two new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs called Heartflakes and Big Swirl and red inks as well as red Glitz Glitter Gel. I also sponged green ink through the Heartflakes stencil onto the JOY cut with a new die from Bright Rosa. 

I had so much fun making all the cards I show in the video with the new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs. I thank them for the stencils they sent me as well as for sponsoring this video hop. Please check out their website for unique and very reasonably priced stencils and hop along on the video hop for great ideas and many chances to win.