Thursday, October 24, 2019

Sweetened Condensed Milk On a "Have a Good Day" Card

I recently saw someone brush sweetened condensed milk on cardstock and then heat it with a heat gun to create a textured and sweet smelling addition to her card. I can't find that card to link it, but did give the idea a try and this card is the result. The bottom part and some of the steam on the coffee cup were created that way and IRL it is very textured and fun! I made the coffee cup with a new die from Tutti Designs and some patterned paper. 

I am entering this card in the Fall Colors challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I had heard about that condensed milk technique years ago. But I never tried it. I was afraid after so much time it might have an odor. But it sure looks great on your wonderful card.