Monday, October 28, 2019

Video - Stretch Your Supplies Series - 5 Unique Cards With One Die


Cover size dies can be expensive and so in my newest video I show how to stretch your crafty dollars by creating 5 very unique cards with the same cover die. I could not resist this Deer Frame Die from Impression Obsession - it is perfect for guys cards and Christmas cards and cards for any reason or season! 

I remember seeing a scene inside of a deer frame years ago and always wanted to find a die that would work for that idea. I show how to make this card in the video - the key is to save all the pieces when the Deer Frame was cut for this card:

On the first card I stamped some scenery images from Northwoods and Kitchen Sink Stamps and brushed on the sunset colors. On the second card the background was created with something we all have- boxes from all those crafty purchases with the top cardboard layer torn off. I also brushed on some Distress Ink for a little color. 

For more details on these cards and to see 3 more cards with the same Impression Obsession Deer Frame die cut, watch the video here. Thanks for your visit here today and for watching, subscribing and sharing my videos too!

No comments: