Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Many More Fall Napkin Cards From My Newest Video


I have been saving beautiful fall colored napkins and brought them all out for a play session for my newest video showing this inexpensive alternative to designer patterned paper. Check your dollar stores and other local craft or gift stores this time of year and you can find autumn and holiday napkins that can be made into gorgeous cards. The card above features the Condensed Alpha dies from Kat Scrappiness in the eclipse look with a die from Karen Burniston. The napkins are "skinned" down to one very translucent layer so if you attach this one to white cardstock, it looks like the card above. If you layer it on yellow cardstock, it looks like this:

Below is a pretty bird napkin over yellow cardstock and the sentiment was cut out with a die from Bright Rosa. 


On the inside is another piece of yellow cardstock with a cut out bird from the napkin piece. 

I had so much fun making pretty fall cards for this video and have many more napkins for my next play session. 

I am entering the 3rd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment: