Monday, September 30, 2019

Inexpensive Designer Paper Hack for Gorgeous Fall Colored Cards


Would you like to make gorgeous fall colored cards with something that can be bought at the Dollar Store or other local stores inexpensively instead of expensive designer paper? This time of year it is easy to find beautiful napkins for fall or the holidays and my new video shows how to make those napkins into beautiful cards. 
This is the card I make in the video but I also show 7 other fall cards all with different napkins and favorite dies. I love this bright napkin and I die cut "blessed" out using a layered die from Tonic Studios and raised it for the "eclipse" look. The sentiment below that and the sentiment strip die are from Taylored Expressions. 


This is another favorite of the napkin cards I made for this video. I found the Shenadoah Quilt Pattern on Pinterest and cut this gorgeous cornucopia napkin scene in that pattern. I figured out the measurements for the Shenadoah pattern on this square card and here is my template you can pin or save if you want to try it:


To see all the cards I made with napkins and how I made the first one in this blog post, watch the video here. Thanks for your visit today and for your support of my YouTube channel too.  

I am entering the 2nd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Công ty dịch thuật chuyên nghiệp MIDtrans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Verna Angerhofer said...

I think your papers are wonderful and they make into such gorgeous cards. Love the napkin one too.