Monday, September 23, 2019

Video - Fall Foiled Fun With Deco Foil Designer Toner Sheets


Have you tried Clear Designer Toner Sheets from Deco Foil and Therm O Web yet? I discovered them last year and received most of them, but the fall and Halloween ones came just a bit late for my fall designing last year. I made a note to pull them out in time this year and am sharing many cards I made with them in my newest video here.


This is the card I make in the video but I also share many other cards made with my favorite foils and Designer Toner Sheets as well as many favorite dies. Designer Toner Sheets from Deco Foil (such as these Wheat Fields sheets) are sheets of acetate with patterns on them made out of toner, so when they are run through a laminator or MINC the foil (Glimmering Gold from Gina K Designs) transfers to the sheet as you can see on the leaves on the card above. Then as I show in the video, the foil left over after that step can be laid on a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheet and run through again for the look as you see on the other die cut pieces of this card. I placed some of the double foiled beauty  under the Poppy Stamps trailing leaves and cut out the circular sentiment with a die from Impression Obsession. 



This is another version of that card with different colors and a sentiment die from Creative Expressions.

Last week I shared how to make ferris wheel cards in my video here and most of them were made with acetate circles that turn for the ferris wheel. Designer Toner Sheets are pieces of acetate with patterns on them that can be foiled so they are perfect for ferris wheel cards! I used the Cobwebs and Cauldrons Designer Toner Sheet and Dazzling Orange Fancy Foil from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web to make this fun Halloween ferris wheel card. 

The Happy Halloween, ghost and bat dies are from Karen Burniston and the spiders are from Memory Box. Here is a peak at the inside of this card: 

I added a "Spooky" sentiment from Tonic Studios and another spider and bat. I am entering this card in the Interactive challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

To see many more fall cards made with foil and Designer Toner Sheets, watch the video here. Thanks for you visit here and your support of my YouTube channel too! 

No comments: