Friday, September 20, 2019

More CAS Gorgeous Cards with Alexandra Renke's Cardstock

I used every scrap of the packet of Alexandra Renke floral cardstock we received at her class at JunkieFest this summer and am sharing all the cards yesterday and today on my blog. I cut the large flower out and popped it up, added some Gina Marie Designs gems and stamped "Welcome" from a AR stamp set we also received in the class. 


On this Thinking of You card there are more cut out and punched out butterflies, GMD gems and my favorite sentiment die from Creative Expressions.


My last A2 sized card for the matching gift box (shared yesterday) is another simple floral and butterfly adorned card that the gift recipient could use for sympathy, birthday or any reason.


I did make one extra card that is not A2 sized but once again could be used for any occasion or reason and is full of AR flowers and butterflies and GMD gems. 

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

These are all so pretty. I love all the colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so gorgeous...I love those papers too.

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeously stunning cards Karen!