Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Trees for All Seasons with Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-step Layering Stamps


My favorite of all the Kitchen Sink Stamps trees sets I own is the Multi-step Trees Set and I show in two videos this week how it can be used for gorgeous trees for all seasons. I made this diamond shaped easel card for a spring birthday with several shades of pink for a lovely flowering tree. I learned how to make this type of easel card in a tutorial here by Dawn Griffith. Here are a few more pictures of this unique fun fold birthday card:




The "Hello My Crafty Friend" is a new die from Kat Scrappiness and Happy Birthday is from Karen Burniston. 


The Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Trees image is also gorgeous in shades of green as this card shows. The card base and the layers of the tree and sky image were cut with my Bright Rosa Hexagon Die Set. 

I raised each layer a little higher as you can see in this picture. For more information on how easy it is to use Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi Step stamps, be sure to watch the video here. And to see this tree stamp set in gorgeous fall colors, be sure to stop back on Thursday for another video and more cards as part of the Craft Collabs My Favorite Fall Colors Video Hop! You could even win a complete set of Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Layered Stamps if you are the lucky commenter on my video! 

I am entering the first card in the Stamp It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful... and love your creative layout designs!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so gorgeous and I love that tree in any color you make it.