Tuesday, September 3, 2019

More Glitzy Stenciled Cards From My Newest Video

I had so much fun with new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and Gina K Designs/Therm O Web Glitz Glitter Gel for my newest video, I made 6 different cards. Every one of them have a sentiment strip stamped and die cut with Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Sentiments- such a brilliant idea that is! Stamp and die cut all the sentiments (I have two sets) in white cardstock and keep them handy to add to my cards anytime I need one. I sponge on color that matches the card base and pop them up if desired. 

Yesterday's cards (one of which I make in the video here) featured the Layered Mandala stencils from A Colorful Life Designs with the last layer a brightly colored Glitz Glitter Gel off set over the brushed ink layers. Today's cards show the same stencil set with white Glitz Glitter Gel over the top layer. This stencil set is 6 x 6 so is perfect for larger square cards such as the card above. But it can also be cut down for lovely A2 sized cards such as this one:



I hope these cards have inspired you to check out some of these products (complete list with links is in the description box of the video.) Thanks for your visit today and for your support of my YouTube channel. Every minute watched, every comment and every thumbs up means the world to me as I try to grow my channel!

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Stunning Karen! I just love the mix of purples and blues and all of that gorgeous shimmer!!!