Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Christmas Wishes Version of Ferris Wheel Card


In my newest video here, I show several versions of the Ferris Wheel card and most use a large acetate circle for the ferris wheel. In this Christmas version, I show how pretty it is to make one out of Tonic Studios Craft Perfect Silky Sky Mirror Card and Luxury Embossed Silver Card. The layered snowflake in the center of this card is the Issa Snowflake from Birch Press Designs. The snowflakes around the circle are from Bright Rosa and Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. Here is another view and the inside of the card:



Inside are my Christmas wishes for you- Peace, Love and Joy from Penny Black and the silver ornament (Spellbinders) covers up the brad used when the ferris wheel is turned. When I pulled these cards out to complete the blog posts, I noticed they didn't want to stand up because the front is heavier than the cut down inside piece, so  I added an extra triangular piece to each and now they stand up just fine. 

To see how easy and fun it is to make these ferris wheel cards, come watch the video here. 

I am entering this card in the Bling challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and this fold makes it so easy to display as a decor element too.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautifully intricate card Karen!