Monday, September 9, 2019

Video - Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step Layered Trees For All Seasons


I love the beauty of trees in every season and Multi-Step Layered Stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps make sharing their beauty so easy even for coloring challenged card makers like me! In my newest video I am sharing cards for all 4 seasons made with Kitchen Sink Stamps. 


This is the card I make in the video and it features KSS Multi-Step Snow Pine Trees stamp set and Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents. It is an Inside Shadow Box card I learned how to make from the brilliant Jennifer McGuire here.



In the video, I show how easy it is to stamp those realistic looking snowy pine trees and also the rolling hills snow both with stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The Santa and Sleigh die is from Impression Obsession, the sentiment from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions and the stitched oval from Lil' Inker. 




My fall tree card features the spooky tree multi-step stamp from Kitchen Sink Stamps' Owl and Autumn Moon stamp set and I made a tri-fold Halloween card. The moon was stamped with two shades of grey ink and the leaves with orange and red. The sentiment dies are from Tonic Studios. Here are a couple more views of this tri-fold card: 





I am featuring projects made with Kitchen Sink Stamps Multi-Step layering stamps all week on my blog here and also on my YouTube channel. Thanks for your visit here today, and for watching, sharing and subscribing at my YouTube channel here. And thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

I am entering the first card in the Stamp It challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are awesome cards. I love those stamps.

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful collection of holiday cards Karen! I am in love with those layered stamps!