Thursday, September 26, 2019

Colorful Foiled Fall Cards with Therm O Web Designer Toner Sheets


I love making cards with foil and also love fall colors so I made many cards for my newest video with Deco Foils and Designer Toner Sheets. My favorite thing to do with Designer Toner Sheets is to foil them with sparkly Fancy Foils and then run the left over foil through the MINC again with a toner sheet for the "negative" as you see framing this pretty Wilderness DTS card. I also use that second foiling sheet for die cutting as in the inside of this card:


Here is another pretty card made with the positive and negative foiled applications of the Wheat Fields Designer Toner Sheet. The foiled pieces are perfect for adding die cut accents to cards as I did on this last card: 


I sponged fall colors on a the Maple Leaf Frame from Tutti Designs and die cut Thank You from Karen Burniston and punched a leaf out of the negative of an Endless Leaves DTS with Brutus Monroe Sunrise Foil.

I had so much fun making all these cards with Deco Foil and Designer Toner Sheets for my newest video! I hope you will watch it here and try some of these products for fun fall cards!

I am entering the 2nd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are beautiful!

Celeste Goff said...

Karen, these cards are simply gorgeous! I especially love that first one with the forest of trees!