Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Altenew Year In Review Challenge 2019 Floral Foiled Friendship Card

Altenew has a new challenge this month to pick one of the inspiration photos above and create a card using the colors or flowers. I was inspired to pull out a sadly neglected Altenew Doodled Lace Cover Die and create this card: 


I chose the gold and pinks from the July 2019 inspiration photo for the colors of the Deco Foiled flowers on my card. Deco Foil Summer Rainbow is a pretty combination of gold and pink but as usual with foil, is much prettier in real life than in a photo. I die cut the Altenew Doodled Lace Cover Die and the Friends die from Tutti Designs out of a Deco Foil Toner Sheet from Therm O Web and ran it through my MINC with the Summer Rainbow Deco Foil. I cut a little off the cover die and attached it on a top folding white card base.

I am entering this in the Altenew Year In Review Challenge. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and colors.