Tuesday, December 17, 2019

More Simple Shaped Superb Stenciled Card From My Latest Video


 In my newest video I show how easy it is to create simple but superb cards with simple stencil shapes many of which we can create ourselves out of acetate and simple shaped dies such as this oval. After brushing on ink a little darker around the edges and then lighter towards the middle with my Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes, I added some more stenciling with the Faded Petals Stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. The flower silhouette stamp and the sentiment stamp are from Gina K Designs. 


I combined a simple shape handmade square stencil with the Tap Dance Stencil from Simon Says Stamp in two different shades of coral ink for the background on this fun card. Then I over stamped with the Chicago scenery stamp and sentiment from Brutus Monroe. 

I had so much fun creating simple stencil shaped cards I made a bunch and show them all in the video. The Marvelous Masks from A Colorful Life Designs have both the positive and negative versions of each shape, so I used the heart shaped stencil to mask the heart world stamp from Lil' Inker Designs and brushed on blue ink to a blue marbled cardstock on this card front. Then I stamped the perfect sentiment also from Lil' Inker Designs. 

Stop back Friday December 20th for more simple superb stenciled cards and the announcement of my THREE lucky winners from my Seasons of Giving giveaways on YouTube, Instagram and here on my blog. You still have another day to enter simply by commenting on any or all of them. See the rules and how to enter here on my YouTube channel.

1 comment:

Sue D said...

I like the backgrounds you have been creating with stencils.