Friday, December 27, 2019

More Textured Napkins and Diecuts Cards


I had so much fun making gorgeous die cut elements with napkins and Nuvo Aqua Flow pens for my latest video and on these cards I combined them with new stamps and stencils to make the cards I am sharing today. I made the desert scene card with a new stamp from Penny Black called Desert Dream for a sister and brother-in-law who winter in Arizona. The cactus was made with the napkin technique I show in the video here, and I added a favorite sentiment die cut from Sue Wilson.


This card features dies from Bright Rosa, Poppy Stamps and Lil' Inker Designs, a pretty background stencil from Bright Rosa and a sentiment strip from Taylored Expressions. I added the gold shimmer to all the napkin layered die cuts with my Nuvo Gold Midas Aqua Shimmer Pen and that gold shimmer is even more beautiful in real life.
My last card features  a new Hero Arts wood frame cut out of gold, a Gina K Designs stenciled background and layered napkin flowers (Poppy Stamps die), and a dragonfly and leafy sprig (created with Penny Black dies.) 

Thanks for your visit today and your support of my YouTube channel too. To see how to take simple napkins and turn them into colored textured and glittery additions to your cardmaking, watch the new video here (or bookmark it for a less busy week.)

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so gorgeous! I love the cactus one especially. That is a great scene.

Celeste Goff said...

Such great cards Karen!!