Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Karen Burniston Gift Pivot Panels Friend Tag Card


In the newest release from Karen Burniston, another pivot panel die set was added to her collection and this one is a Gift Pivot Panel die set. I show this card and many others using the newest dies from KB in my new video here.

I like that the pivot panel die sets can be used in several of Karen's previous dies and I chose to make a Tag Book Pop Up with them on a Christmas card for a dear friend. The Christmas Blessings sentiment die is from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions.



Friendship is indeed the greatest gift at Christmas! All the presents on the pop up pivot panel were created with dies from the Gift Pivot Panel die set. This card was easy and fun to make and I think my friend will love it! To see this card pop open and other fun pop up cards, watch the new video here.

I am entering this card in the Traditional Christmas challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Your friend will love this.