Thursday, December 26, 2019

Quick Cards with Spellbinders December Small Die of the Month Sentiments


I love sentiment dies and so was very excited to see the new December Small Die of the Month set from Spellbinders:

Just look at all those word dies and the whole set only costs $15! Each month I see the set we receive as part of this club and am amazed at the value! I can skip it if I don't like it, but that very rarely happens. This one is only available for another week or so, so I quick made some cards to show you most of the words in the set. On the card above, I brushed on some dark green ink through a new stencil from Simon Says Stamp and die cut Bright Rosa's Foliage Sprigs and Thinking of You from the Spellbinders December Small Die Set of the month out of Tonic's gold mirror card. 


It was so easy to make this pretty birthday card with Sue Wilson's Millie Frames and Dies set along with "Birthday Wishes" from the Spellbinders set. Isn't that font fun? And the size is perfect for when you don't have a lot of room on the card for the sentiment.


I occasionally like to do white on white cards especially when there is lots of texture on the card. The card base was embossed with a very subtle Stampin' Up embossing folder and then I glued on some new Tonic Studios Susan's Garden Holly and Berries and Beauty Berry Bush sprigs as well as the With Sympathy from Spellbinders. 

Stop by Saturday for a couple more cards featuring this Spellbinders Small Die of the Month and click the link before the end of the year if you need this set (you know you do:)

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Karen m I have clicked on each of the three links you give but they are not working. Say there is an error in the link code.
The font on these sentiments is a nice one and I like the cards you have made with the set. Hugs Mrs A.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card designs and that is a wonderful font on those small sentiment dies.