Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Napkins, Cardboard Boxes and Masking Tape Create Gorgeous Textured Cards!

Can you guess how I made all the die cuts on this card? Layered napkins, Nuvo Aqua Flows and Aqua Shimmer and dies as I show in my newest video here. I used slightly patterned napkins for a little more interest and colored with Aqua Flow pens from Tonic Studios then added gorgeous gold shimmer with my favorite Midas Touch Aqua Shimmer Pen from Tonic Studios. The beautiful fern die and fern shaped side were created with dies from Bright Rosa by Paula Pascual and the sentiment die is another favorite from Sue Wilson. The dragonflies and butterfly dies are from Penny Black and Lil' Inker Designs.

The background in this masculine card was created with torn strips of masking tape sponged with brown ink. The dragonfly (Die-Versions) and the textured die cut on the left side (Paper Roses) were made with corrugated torn cardboard pieces that were stenciled and then die cut out. "You Da Best" is a fun die cut from Simon Says Stamp.
And I made this masculine card simply by tearing and sponging ink onto cardboard box pieces and adding some silhouette die cuts from Sizzix. The little bit of a pattern in the background was created with a stencil. I had so much fun playing with these common household items and show these and many more cards in my newest video here.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments: