Tuesday, December 31, 2019

More Fun Fold Cards with Clear Views Transparencies


I had fun creating fun fold cards with beautiful Clear Views transparencies for my newest video here. Inside staircase cards like this one can be time consuming and difficult to create but not if you start with a pre-scored and cut one from The Paper Cut like I did. I simply stenciled on some swirly snowflakes and added perfect sentiment from Sue Wilson and some gems. Here is a side view of this inside stairstep card: 


Slider cards can also be time consuming and hard to create but once again I used a pre-cut and scored card set from The Paper Cut and created this pull up slider card with another gorgeous Clear Views transparency picture. The awesome stamps are from a set by Honey Bee Stamps and the embossing folder is from Darice. 

To see how easy it is to make fun fold cards with the gorgeous transparency pictures, watch the video here

Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy fun crafty New Year!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs. I love the step styled one.